Malta and Gozo are charming Islands, situated in the centre of the Mediterranean Sea, with very easy access to all major cities in Europe and North Africa. Great all year round weather.
- Very friendly and hospitable people.
- Very easy integration within local communities.
- Relatively crime free and very safe to live in.
- EU Member country offering political stability.
- Malta became part of Schengen zone in 2007
- English and Maltese are the official languages of the Islands and all Maltese speak English fluently. Other languages also commonly spoken.
- Excellent national and private hospital and medical services.
- Easy to get help and services.
- Abounding with history and cultural life.
- Excellent social life for all age groups and a large selection of top quality restaurants and cafes with diverse cuisine.
- Surrounded by crystal clear seas and several sandy beaches.
- Very good sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, world class diving, sailing and other water sports.
- Excellent schooling to above UK standards in English speaking schools and University.
- Low cost of living and a wide variety of properties available in all price ranges.
- Very stable property market offering steady capital growth.
- Daily flights to all major European and North African airports with Low Cost airlines also offering a regular service.
- Excellent residency conditions with very low taxation.
- No rates or Council taxes are charged in Malta.
High Profile Developments
Search Property to Let
Search Property for Sale
Xaghra - Gozo Converted Farmhouse
A gem of a property commanding exceptional views of Ramla Valley and Bay, finished to extremely high standards and being sold ready to move into. Brimming with style and elegance while still featuring lots of traditional characteristics, this FARMHOUSE offers maximum luxury and comfort with stylish large bathrooms, brand new fitted kitchen and vast and spacious outside area with pool, terraces and landscaping. Comprising of entrance through pretty courtyard, magnificent lounge/dining room
read more »