Malta and Gozo are charming Islands, situated in the centre of the Mediterranean Sea, with very easy access to all major cities in Europe and North Africa. Great all year round weather.
- Very friendly and hospitable people.
- Very easy integration within local communities.
- Relatively crime free and very safe to live in.
- EU Member country offering political stability.
- Malta became part of Schengen zone in 2007
- English and Maltese are the official languages of the Islands and all Maltese speak English fluently. Other languages also commonly spoken.
- Excellent national and private hospital and medical services.
- Easy to get help and services.
- Abounding with history and cultural life.
- Excellent social life for all age groups and a large selection of top quality restaurants and cafes with diverse cuisine.
- Surrounded by crystal clear seas and several sandy beaches.
- Very good sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, world class diving, sailing and other water sports.
- Excellent schooling to above UK standards in English speaking schools and University.
- Low cost of living and a wide variety of properties available in all price ranges.
- Very stable property market offering steady capital growth.
- Daily flights to all major European and North African airports with Low Cost airlines also offering a regular service.
- Excellent residency conditions with very low taxation.
- No rates or Council taxes are charged in Malta.
High Profile Developments
Search Property to Let
Search Property for Sale
Zebbug Converted Palazzo
Price: € 1,500,000.00
An Imposing 17th century PALAZZO set in the heart of the quaint village of Zebbug, Malta, having rich historical features from past times. A beautifully proportioned hall leads onto a large central court yard allowing light into all main rooms which include an arched dining room, spacious sitting room with fire place, study, living room, kitchen, cloak room, games room/guest quarters opening onto a private pool area together with an interconnecting street level three car garage. On the f
read more »